Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Time Flies When You Want it Not Too


This picture of Alicia Silverstone has nothing to do with anything. I found this picture a few months ago and thought that it was a beautiful photograph; and besides I used to have a crush on her.
I keep holding on to this image thinking that it would be a great painting.
I'm on one of those trips that some call one of your journey's in life. It's not one of those I had planned to go on. So far, I've been to Georgia and Mississippi. Soon I'll be somewhere in Afghanistan. I've been home for a short few days. Time flies when you want it not too.
I've flown into Biloxi which I'd never been to before. The gulf was muddy and the air smelt so fresh near the ocean. Away from it, well, it's hot and muggy. Not one of my favorite climates I admit. Sure in Kentucky it's hot and humid, but Mississppi weather takes hot and humid to a new level. 1. 2.
Share/Save/Bookmark 3.