Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I lie there in the bed


I lie there in the bed scratching my head staring, thinking, at and of nothing. Why was I scratching my head? It wasn't itching. I don't know why, but I often do this for no apparent reason at all. There wasn't much sound except for the passing by of cars, vehicles, on the road outside my window. Some are loud. Some are not. On occasions I can hear people talking as they meander up and down the shanty sidewalk. Talking, rambling, mumbles of nothing important. Sometimes I hear the difficult to describe audibly sound of the rubber petro made tires rolling, moving, on the wet pavement from rain or some form of wet, watery, precipitation. At times I can hear a bird, and not the kind that a New Yorker gives as a greeting, but a tweet tweet, or something like that........ 1. 2.
Share/Save/Bookmark 3.